Are you communicating clearly and effectively with American professionals and colleagues?
With straightforward advice, American Accent specialist Susan Ryan will show you how to speak so that Americans will easily understand you.
Learn the correct pace and rhythm of American English. This is the most fundamental and important concept behind clear, confident and effective communication with Americans...and the most critical strategy that Asian Indians need to learn!
Susan has used her time-tested American accent training system with hundreds of Indian professionals just like you. Her methods and strategies have helped business executives, engineers, IT professionals, academics, doctors and sales people to communicate and connect effectively with their American colleagues and clients.
Now, for the first time, you can get access to these same success strategies as a self-study course.
What am I going to get from this course?
In the American English Communication for Asian Indians course you get access to the same curriculum that has worked successfully for my Asian Indian clients:
- You'll learn why you have a 'foreign' accent
- You'll learn rules, patterns, and sounds for clear speech that help Americans understand you better
- You'll learn how recognized Asian Indian business leaders speak - via video case studies featuring Satya Nadella (Microsoft CEO), Sundar Pitchai (Google CEO), Neerja Raman (Stanford University) and Shiv Khera (Speaker, Author, Activist)
- You'll learn how to master problematic sounds for Asian Indians
- You'll learn how to speak smoothly with focus words, pauses and intonation
- You'll learn the art of connecting with Americans using everyday conversation and workplace dialogs
Susan Ryan is an American accent specialist and communication coach at ConfidentVoice.com. She is the author of the American Accent Fundamentals iBook and creator of the American Accent for IT Professionals course on Udemy. Since 2007, she has helped hundreds of highly skilled foreign professionals speak American English clearly and confidently. Susan looks forward to teaching, guiding and partnering with you in achieving your communication goals.