Everyone knows that a clear American accent is important in the world of IT.
Clear communication is critical if you want to improve your earnings, get access to new opportunities and gain respect in the workplace.
Communicate more clearly using our short and concise lessons that focus on the words and phrases you use every day.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You'll learn to pronounce 180+ Information Technology terms clearly & correctly
- You'll learn to pronounce IT industry sentences with a clear & engaging pace
- You'll learn exactly how recognized American IT leaders speak with clarity & influence
- You'll learn rules & patterns for speech that helps Americans understand you better
- You'll learn to pronounce action terms used in the IT workplace
- You'll learn to pronounce abbreviations and brand names most used in the IT industry
Who is this course for?
- software developers
- software engineers
- enterprise architects
- IT consultants
Susan Ryan is an American accent specialist and communication coach at ConfidentVoice.com. She is the author of the American Accent Fundamentals iBook and creator of the American Accent for IT Professionals course on Udemy. Since 2007, she has helped hundreds of highly skilled foreign professionals speak American English clearly and confidently. Susan looks forward to teaching, guiding and partnering with you in achieving your communication goals.